• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

10.2 not working very well

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to 10.2 yesterday and a big mistake.  When using Nix or Topaz half the time the file won't export out and once import back in the file is grayed out and can't be worked on.  half the time I can't work on a photo in develop mode, can't copy my settings and the file won't export out.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize my experience will not fix your issues, but I just tried Silver Efex Pro with LrC V10.2 and it worked smooth and fast. My rig is Win 10, I7 8700K, 64GB Ram and GTX 1660 Super with Studio Driver. Catalog is on SSD. I tried it on a 8200 pixel  Nikon D850 raw file.

Since I updated to V10.2 earlier this afternoon, I have searched for specific photos in my 180,000 image library, processed a few and all is working fine.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using an iMac (2018 I believe) and I can at times edit one photo with everything and it works well but then I do another and everything fails and I have to close and restart the program. tried last time and got an error message that lightroom failed/unable to export the file for editing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines