Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment brush how to fill area?

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjustment brush how to fill area?

I have selected an area with a brush, how can I automatically fill it with a brush and not with my hands?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

If I understood correctly, you've painted a rectangle with the brush and would like to fill the inside automatically. Is that it?

It's impossible. You'll have to paint over the entire area.

Of course, you can change the brush size to do it faster, but you'll have to fill it yourself. When using a soft brush, make sure you paint very well over the brush strokes' edges, otherwise you'll have gaps in your adjustments.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-edit

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try describing what you want to accomplish again. Sorry but I have no clue what you are asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understood correctly, you've painted a rectangle with the brush and would like to fill the inside automatically. Is that it?

It's impossible. You'll have to paint over the entire area.

Of course, you can change the brush size to do it faster, but you'll have to fill it yourself. When using a soft brush, make sure you paint very well over the brush strokes' edges, otherwise you'll have gaps in your adjustments.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator ([moderator deleted the URL from the signature. Kindly note that URLs in the signature may be considered as spam])

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that's right. Very sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines