• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my settings have disappeared

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I launched LrC and I noticed that all my import settings are not working (I had Auto settings and lens calibration applied to all images) and when I export images, they're suddenly appearing on my Desktop and with all my ExiF info appearing, which I normally keep hidden. Is there any way to revert back to my settings?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are all settings in the Import dialog box or the Export dialog box.

In Import, you want to select Develop Settings and choose an Import Preset. In Export, you can change the folder to be exported to; and you can change whether or not Metadata is included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. But I was just wondering why all these settings werern't being implemented all of a sudden!  I've been using LRC for years now and always with these settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you know how to change them. And you want to know why they changed. Am I understanding properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I was just wondering why everything has reset back to original settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I was not observing your computer when it happened, all I can do is offer vague guesses ... it was one by accident by either you or the upgrade process ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines