• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANN: Adobe Lightroom - Quick Start Guide free download

Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2013 Oct 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pleased to announce the release of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – Quick Start Guides, which are FREE 70+ page PDF eBooks.  They're designed to help you get started with Lightroom and understand the basics, while avoiding the most frequent problems. There's one for Lightroom Classic and another for the Lightroom cloud ecosystem.

You can request the PDF at:  http://www.lightroomqueen.com/quickstart/

I meet a lot of people on the forums who have ended up in a tangle because they’ve misunderstood the basics, and much as I’d like to meet you, I’d prefer it’s not because you’ve accidentally deleted all of your photos!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ArmandoCcs wrote:

Hello!

I joined the mailing list and haven’t received any confirmation mail to download the the PDF (Lightroom 5). Help!

No problem, drop me an email via the website and I'll figure out what's up.  I can't see your email address from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on the subscription link and then the books appear and so i downloaded them.If you really wanna get these send me your email and i will send you the copies of these books .My email is xxxx. Just contact me on email and get these three books.

[Moderator]

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haven't received confirmation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey i cant login to your website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines