• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any way to remove the reflection of the light as lens flare.

Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries grillNo worries grill

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop can do a much better job than Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok will give a try when I am back home on my computer only have the iPad at the moment.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like this 🙂 I wouldn't remove it.

I assume you mean the specks in front/bottom. Yes, the instinct is to "fix it", but it really adds a lot of atmosphere, and sets the image apart. It's like dancing fireflies 😉

If you're dead set on doing it anyway, it's an obvious Photoshop job, and shouldn't be too difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also like the photo as it is ... but, since everyone is different, I think the Photoshop tool you are looking for is called Frequency Separation, and there are many tutorials on this at YouTube and elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines