• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book Module does not save changes to photo description deletion.

Contributor ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm making a book in LrC 10.2 on a Mac Pro 10.15.7 (Catalina).

 

Some of the custom pages include a photo description cell and the filename is automatically included. When I highlight the cell and press delete, all is well, it deletes. However the next time I open LrC and go to the book module to continue working, the deleted photo description cell reappears. I am forced to go through the entire book and delete the photo descriptions all over again.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-05-at-1.59.32-PM.jpg

It would be nice if LrC could remember that I deleted specific cells and leave them deleted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/send-bug-report-feature-request-adobe/

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info. Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links. Product developers read everything posted there, but rarely participate here, which is primarily a user-to-user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response. I have posted my concerns as you have suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines