• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't make the masks work correctly

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot make the masks work correctly.  I make a mask (for instance for the subject) yet when I adjust something like the exposure, the whole image brightens or darkens instead of the part selected by the mask.  It used to work but now has this problem.  Using MacOS

My understanding is that I am adjusting the exposure on the basic panel instead of the mask panel but I cannot find the adjustment for the masked image.  I think there should be a little triangle to twirl next to where I see Mask 1,  and this should bring upthe mask panel.  What am I doing wrong?IMG_6880.JPGbut it is not there.  See attached image. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How about a more complete screenshot of your develop module. One showing the entire screen or at least the loupe view ans the right side panels.

Curious to see your mask overlay.

Also, thinking it may be nice to see the mask control panel (probably un-docked, just to the left of the right side panel)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. an actual screen capture as opposed to a photo works better.

I like using a third party app for screenshots (captures)

( a fee version exists for not business users)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines