• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see dehaze slider?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just received update over Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC (2015) and I can't see dehaze slider in the Effect tab in develop module? How can I fix that?

Lightroom version: CC 2015.0.1 [ 1018573 ]

License: Creative Cloud

Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition

Version: 6.1 [7601]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

You need to update first. Your LR version is still the old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 184 Replies 184
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom cc 2015 installed and it says that there is no update available. I checked for dehaze and I also do not have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update first. Your LR version is still the old one.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to update. Said no update is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i read some more comments but want to make sure, i have updated and checked twice for the update to make sure. i even feel like my update went from 2016 to 2015? maybe not. but, my dehaze is gone, so i need to wait for a single update on my end just to use it again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do Help / System Info and report the LR version in the top couple lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version that you are looking for (2015.1.0) is not yet available to the public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Lightroom CC 2015.1 and Lightroom 6.1 are now available on Adobe.com.  The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom."

Source: June updates to CC Photography

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have phrased that better. The update is not yet available to everyone, just some people.

Some folks get it sooner than others to prevent overloading the download servers.

It would appear that you and I are in one of the later groups to get the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh that makes sense now. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joe is correct, most of the new tools have now been pushed out by Adobe – but not yet the update for LR...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find this comment from the release notes extremely ominous in relation to the dehaze and local white/black sliders:

"Please note that these features are not available in the standalone version of Lightroom 6.1." (June updates to CC Photography)

It is exactly as I feared. Adobe are beginning the squeeze to try and transition all users over to CC rather than the standalone version. As a casual user of the product who has no interest in the other CC offerings, who sometimes skips a version and who does not want to pay a monthly subscription to something I only use infrequently, it makes me pretty irate to see this. I've been trying to decide whether to upgrade from 5.x to 6.x. Now I'm wondering if I should move to a competing product instead. Grrr,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris Miller wrote:

I find this comment from the release notes extremely ominous in relation to the dehaze and local white/black sliders:

"Please note that these features are not available in the standalone version of Lightroom 6.1." (June updates to CC Photography)

It is exactly as I feared. Adobe are beginning the squeeze to try and transition all users over to CC rather than the standalone version. As a casual user of the product who has no interest in the other CC offerings, who sometimes skips a version and who does not want to pay a monthly subscription to something I only use infrequently, it makes me pretty irate to see this. I've been trying to decide whether to upgrade from 5.x to 6.x. Now I'm wondering if I should move to a competing product instead. Grrr,

Should be no surprise though.

Adobe made it very clear that LR6 will not get new features until the paid upgrade LR7 is released.

LR CC users will get new and enhanced features immediately as a feature of Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Waller wrote:

Should be no surprise though.

Adobe made it very clear that LR6 will not get new features until the paid upgrade LR7 is released.

LR CC users will get new and enhanced features immediately as a feature of Cloud membership.

True, it's not surprising, just frustrating for me really. The CC version would cost me about twice as much as an upgrade (i.e. about the same as buying the full version each year!) and I don't even get to keep using the software once my subscription ends. It's very hard for me to justify the extra cost and lack of longevity for early access to new features. Still, I appreciate it's a conscious business decision from Adobe and I'm hardly their most lucrative customer so I'll go back to my corner now and sit quietly. Sorry for hijacking the thread and enjoy the new sliders when you finally manage to get hold of the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm the dehaze slider is in the LR CC update. I've just updated and used the slider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So happy for you!  Not working for me, yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After clicking on the red Creative Cloud icon I saw both updates being available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and installed version 6.1 and no dehaze slider because it isn't CC version

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I downloaded and installed version 6.1, and no dehaze slider because it isn't the CC version"

That's right.  Lightroom CC 2015.1 (the subscription release with ongoing updates) will have the new features, whereas the standalone version (Lightroom 6.1) will not.  LR6 will however receive non-feature updates.

Compare Your Options: The Differences Between Lightroom 6 vs. CC

If you're not seeing the updates show up in your CC Desktop App, then try signing out of it and signing back in:

Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't feel too bad, I have CC and it still won't update to the 2015.1 version. Really frustrated, I've tried all kinds of ways to force it to re-evaluate and push the update, sign-out, uninstall, re-install, checked the x86 file structure to make sure it hadn't downloaded in background and just failed to load. Done it all 3 times and still no 2015.1 update. However, over the weekend the auto-pay for my subscription went through just fine. grrrr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kip,

Very sorry to hear of the issues with that.  If it's easier for you (hopefully), then you should be able to use these instead:

Adobe Lightroom 6/CC Direct Download Links and Updates

You can then download and install the base LR release – or the most recent product updates/patches – without using the Creative Cloud Desktop App at all.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't get the direct downloads to work either, I get an admin error from the Adobe Update Manager even when I "run as" administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same type problem. My Win 8.1 laptop updated to 2015.1 and Dehaze is there.  My Win 7 only updates to 2015 and no Dehaze.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kip,

I'm presuming you found the Lightroom CC 2015.1 patch download in the page I posted...  What is the exact error message you receive?  Did you try googling that? 

Also, what are your system details?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that any of us receive error codes. When we update we get 2015. I think it's a Win 7 issue. My Win 8.1 updates to 2015.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines