Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot email photos with Lightroom CC 10.1 Mac Catalina 10.15.7

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 10.1 Mac Catalina 10.15.7

Update lightroom cc.  Now abruptly cannot email photos.  Previously worked dependably without problems.

Usually select photos and select "email" to create smaller file versions of photos.  These then open in mac mail.

However now nothing happens.  Program goes through the motion of creating an email export--but then at the end of the conversion process...nothing.  No amount of tickering selecting different email photo sizes or custom files sizes makes a difference.

I note that there is a thread about problems with lightroom emailing photos.  However these other threads state that an error is listed.  In my case, no error.  Just nothing.

Used to work and now doesn't.

Any suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been widely reported and is a Bug. You will need to use some other method of emailing images until this bug is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I'm having this problem too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines