• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Labels for previews

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen multiple workshops where the presenter has used color labels to mark originals.  When they apply the color label, it changes the color of the entire preview frame to the label they chose.  I have tried to do this but my label still only appears as a tiny square on the preview.  What do I need to do to label all my originals purple so on the grid I can easily see all the originals because the frames are now purple?  

I've tried finding this in LR books and on line, but only found instructions for the typical way of labeling for various sorting. ie, the small indicatior on the bottom of the frame.  

Thanks,

Karen in Naples

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 2.58.49 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Library Grid view select menu View/View Options and turn on "Tint grid cells with label colors"

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 1.28.15 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much! Problem solved.

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines