• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color shift on 100% zoom in library module and grid items

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed this odd color shifting in Lightroom Classic. I noticed it first on grid and filmstrip thumbnails, but with the few latest updates it has extended to Library module as well.

When I zoom into image in library module colors seem to shift as in they would appear in different color space. They loose saturation and contrast. Somewhat similar like when you upload an Adobe RGB color space image into sRGB enviroment like web.

Its hard to describe so here is a screen capture on whats going on:
https://youtu.be/gvCWmMMWLZ0

This is my system:

Screenshot 2021-01-13 at 13.34.11.png

Also I have just updated to the latest Lightroom Classic version to date 10.1.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A number of people have reported this problem with LR 10.1: 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-library-zoomed-view... 

Adobe product developers don't monitor this forum (which is primarily user-to-user). Please add your details to the bug report, including the first ten lines of Help > System Info and the link to your screen recording, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines