• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Preset Filter

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added a preset to the photo; however, the preset function will not disengage. The little hand is still active, and when I select another photo to work on, the preset function is still active. How do I disengage the preset function?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_0-1599870297151.png

davidg36166309_1-1599870297152.png

davidg36166309_2-1599870297152.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What particular preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lr-Classic Develop mode: I only see the 'Hand' icon over an image when the image window is in a zoom view. (eg. 1:1)

ScreenShot028.jpg

Click on the photo to undo the zoom and the arrow cursor returns. A zoom setting can remain if you only change the photo on the Filmstrip.

disengage the preset function I do not know what this means.

Hover the cursor OVER the Presets list will show a preview of the Preset under the cursor.

Click the curson ON a Peset will apply that Preset to the image. No disengagement required!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines