• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dehaze Slider missing in Lightroom Classic 10.1.1

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The slider should be in the Develop Module Basic panel but is not there. How do I get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Process Version of the image you have selected. If it is Version 1 or 2, then you won't see that slider.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Johan,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the process version and its appears to to be version 5 on all my images, some show the dehaze slider and some don't. To make it appear I reset all settings for the image.

I don't really understand how this all interacts and how I did something to make it disappear in the first place. Any guidance on this would be appreciated.

Steve Talbot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us a screen capture of a process version 5 image which does not have the dehaze slider. Show the entire Basic panel in your screen capture.

Include the screen capture in your reply by clicking on the "insert photos" icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...I checked the process version and its appears to to be version 5 on all my images...

Is it process version 5 or is it not?

Try to set the correct process version to the appropriate picture and check if the dehaze slider is back again.

Another try is to reset the Lightroom preferences to the defualt settings.

How do I reset Lightroom's Preferences? | The Lightroom Queen

You can also try to deactivate the GPU support. 

Troubleshoot GPU issues | Lightroom Classic (adobe.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your replies they have been a big help. With them and the reading up I have done I have a better understanding of what is happening.

Steve Talbot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines