• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disfunction with my NAS since the new version 9.4

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since the new version automatically downloaded today or yestarday, my NAS (where my photos are stored) is disconnected from LrC and the program LrC fails after awhile.

Has somebody the same problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system version NUMBER? What NAS? Is the NAS otherwise functioning properly?

What does "... and the program LrC fails after awhile" mean? Please be specific. If possible show a screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shut LrC down then Restart you computer.

Make sure the NAS is mounted correctly, Shows up in the File Manager for the OS your computer is using, and then Start LrC.

Is everything showing?

LrC only know, can see, what the OS is telling it as to what drives are connected to the system. If for some reason the OS is not seeing the NAS then LrC can't see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer. My NAS is a Synology DS418Play and function with LrC for 18 months. 

Buit it seems that the problem does'nt come from the last version  of LrC but from one disk of my NAS.

Sorry for having posted this false alarm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines