• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance Details - Preview Window "Spinning", No DNG Created

Participant ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a newly updated Windows 10 OS (updated an hour ago to v.1809, OS Build: 17763.316), which took me 5 hours to install (long story), solely to use the new Enhance Details feature in LR Classic (updated to current version yesterday). Graphics card is Intel HD 530.

When I select Enhance Details, with a .CR2 Raw file, the preview window opens, the wheel spins and nothing happens. No DNG is created and so far, I have had to close the window to get it to stop spinning.

Any advice is welcome.

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning OFF GPU in preferences.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It "spins" with GPU off. With GPU on, I get a black preview screen and no DNG thumbnail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Black preview:

Enhance Details broken - All-black preview and final render

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I've emailed Pete Green with a Dxdiag file, as he is requesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We are happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic 8.3 which should fix the issue related to black preview(after final render) in Enhance details feature.

To update Lightroom Classic to 8.3, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Lightroom Classic.

More detailed instructions for updating

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/update-app.htmlThis update includes new features and bug fixes to some of the top customer reported issues.

What’s new and fixed

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/whats-new.htmlRead more about the Lightroom Ecosystem May release on the Adobe Blog.

May Lightroom Releases

Please update to latest version of Lightroom Classic and  let us know in case you continue to face this issue.

Thanks,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines