• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error in lightroom lost my work

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working away. An error pops up and My lightroom froze and shut down. I reopen and all my work is gonbe.  Second time WTF 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain what you mean when you say your work is gone. Please describe your system, your operating system, your exact version of Lightroom, etc. The more details you can provide, the more likely it is that you will get some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a PC Windows 10 using Adobe Lightroom Classic.   MY routine is to important (today was 1600 images) then select put in quick collection.   All while under Library.   I then go to Develope and edit.   More than half way through editing (and i hit save quick collection) I get an error message.  Unfortunately it wouldnt let me continue. Lightrom went back to just my import stage 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont have the error message 😞  it all froze

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont have the error message

it all froze

Does this mean the entire computer froze and you had to re-start the computer? Or does it mean that just Lightroom Classic froze but other programs on your computer still worked properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure that you are reopening the same catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines