• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Defaults

Engaged ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of export presets to create but by default, the files are set to export at 4000px @ 240dpi. I want to set the export default template as 1920px long, @ 72dpi. The only way I can see to do this is "Restore Export Presets" which is not what I want to do. 

Instead of, or in addition to restore, a way to set the export defaults would be most appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Export dialog window make any changes you want to be the Default settings when you go to do an export then Click the Done button. Re-Open the export dialog and all those setting you just made should still be selected. Now you need to create a Preset and name it something like YourName Default Settings and save that.

Then anytime you go into the export dialog and you want to Restore your Default settings all you have to do is Click On the Preset that takes everything back to Your Defaults.

There is no other way of doing this because every time you do an Export whatever the settings were at the time you click the Export button those settings will be retained, be the Defaults, the next time you export images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines