• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Metadata to Excel

Engaged ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom 5 as a standalone app on my Windows based computer.  I have some selected metadata in my "creditline" field that I need to export to Excel.  Right now I am having to copy the metadata from each image to the clipboard and paste it into an Excel spreadsheet, which is very time consuming and tedious.

It looks like the Lightroom export feature will only export photo files.  Does anyone know of a Lightroom plug-in that will allow me to export my metadata to a .csv, .txt or Excel file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

At least four plugins will export metadata as a .csv or .tsv: LR/Transporter, List View, Any Filter, and Data Explorer. They provide much different additional functionality, so you might look at all four before picking the one that best meets your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Please try this https://alloyphoto.com/plugins/export-list/ download and install it once done click export > enable export list 

use the trail for 30 days after that you need to buy it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try this https://alloyphoto.com/plugins/export-list/ download and install it once done click export > enable export list 

use the trail for 30 days after that you need to buy it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked great until it didn't. vendor not response so far....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vendor not responsive after 4 requests; paid for plug in that worked for four months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines