• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders disappearing after processing photos with LR/Enfuse Plugin

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, always wondered why this happens but it's doing something worse...

So, I import RAW photos from an external hard drive. I bring them into LR Classic to run them through LR/Enfuse. When LRE is done processing the files, it imports the processed files back into the original folder in LR. However, the files don't show up so I've always had to go to the Library module and find the folder on the list on the left and click out of it and back in to get the processed files to show up. Annoying but I've dealt with it for YEARS.

Anyway, the last two times I've done this it is doing the same thing, however, now, I cannot find the actual folder I imported in the list on the left. I label my folders so I have the date first to make things easier to find (2021-02-27-FOLDERNAME). But nothing I do makes the folder show back up.
This is obviously really frustrating because I can't find the files. Trying to Google it only gives me how to fix files which had their links broken to the files on the hard drive. That's not the problem here. The problem is, LR is literally hiding folders on me and I have no idea why.

I've not done anything different than I've done for the past 8 years this way. So not sure how to fix it.
Anyone else see this and/or have ideas on how to fix?

I use an iMac with the latest version of LRC.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any accented chracters in your Windows User name? Try using 'Specify my own folder for temporary files' and see if that fixes the issue.

Enfuse.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac.

I've not changed anything from before. This recently started happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As shown in the screenshot I posted click on 'Reinstall apps.' Close and restart LrC. I f that doesn't fix the issue go to File> Plug-in Manager, select LR/Enfuse and 'Remove' it. Close LrC and remove the LR/Enfuse plug-in folder. Re-download and install LR/Enfuse to a new folder location and 'Add' it in the LrC Plugin Manager. Try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines