• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji Provia/Standard v2 profile missing for X-T4 raw files

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been shooting raw with a Fuji X-T3 camera and processing with the Provia/Standard v2 profile in Lightroom Classic (10.11) in MacOS 11.  After upgrading to a X-T4, I've noticed that the Provia/Standard v2 profile is no longer available, only Provia/Standard.  Is v2 not available for the X-T4 camera, or do I have a problem somewhere?

Thanks, Kit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V2 profiles are often offered to make corrections. It is possible that those corrections were included in the first iteration for the new model, and therefore a V2 profile isn't required. Is there something wrong with the profile that you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jim, thanks for your help.

I was wondering that myself.  The profile seems okay, but I can't make a detailed comparison because v2 isn't offered for the X-T4.  Not really a big deal since I usually process the files individually anyway, but I guess I just was looking for confirmation that I didn't have issues with my camera color profiles...

Kit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't speak for Adobe because I don't work for them. But on the main page for this forum there is a link to the forum where the developers monitor more closely. If you really want to know you can click on that link and ask your question there. This forum is mainly answered by other users like yourself.

Screenshot 2021-01-17 134749.jpg

You also need to consider that that V2 profile was for the previous model. And just because that profile was there for that model doesn't mandate that it will be there for a new model. Anyway, if you feel that it is that critical that you know, ask your question on the other forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's good to know, thanks so much.

Cheers, Kit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines