Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji XS 10 tethering to Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Has anybody tried tethering a fuji XS 10 to lightroom yet? I've had no luck with this, even though I have had the adobe/fuji plug in installed for awhile now - works fine with my XT2, but just searches without success for the XS10.

I'm guessing it's an update problem with the plug in, but maybe someone who knows for sure can enlighten me.

Thanks

Tom D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the link with the list of supported camera models. I think there is also info there to obtain info for your camera.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, the list doesn't include any Fuji cams, but I've been using my XT2 with the fuji plugin for a few years now. My guess is that the plug in needs updating, but I can't seem to find any way to either check this, or actually do the upgrade.

(BTW the plugin wasn't a freebie, it was a pay for play, I think $79, but to be honest I can't recall if I had to buy it from adobe or fuji)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would have been Fuji.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was Fuji, I dug into my plugins info. Called their support and they just said be patient, probably be updated in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, guys

Tom D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Thomas,

I've got exactly the same issue with tethering the xs-10. I'm using lightroom classic. Searches for the camera but wont grab it, the fuji app can see the settings on the camera but still won't load in lightroom. 

There's an update for firmware to fix this now but still doesn't work. 

have you had any luck yet? 

thanks.

James 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines