• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to share to the web multiples Collection / Album?

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always share a single collection / Album with my community and also clients, a great option.
But I'm trying to find the way to share multiples collections / Album, I also put all this collection in the same folder, but was not able to find the way.
I ask for Adobe support, but their answer was ask to the Community!  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please State the Exact name of the Lr version you are asking about.

Lightroom CLASSIC (LrC)?

Or Lightroom Desktop (LrD, the desktop/notebook Computer Cloud Based version)?

To share multiple Collections just click the Sync icon to the left of the collection name.

2020-12-09 13_44_38-LrC V10 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Collection are Not Folders and they are not saved in any Type of Folder.

They can be in a Collection Set. A Collection set can contian Multiple Collections, one to many. Like the one Collection set I have that only has One actual collection in it or my Smart Collections set that has many Smart collections in it.

2020-12-09 13_50_04-LrC V10 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Also ther eare No Albums in LrC but there are on the Web interface and I think the LrD version and in the LrM and Web versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines