• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image in navigator is warmer than main window, so are edits to PS and Luminar 4

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the screen grabs below, the image in the navigator on the left is warmer than image in the main window. Also when editing in PS (right click 'edit in') the image is warmer also, see other screen grab, the same is true when editing in Luminar 4.

I did a reset of PS options recently due to the clone stamp mis behaving when carrying out frequency separation, but if this is the cause then it shouldn't affect Luminar 4 also, I think that the issue lies with Lightroom. Does anyone have a fix please?

LR Screen.jpgPS Screen.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Such symptoms are often caused by a color display profile assigned to your display that either doesn't conform to industry standards or uses features that are incompatible with LR.  To diagnose this quickly:

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

If that is the cause of the problem, the article gives next steps how to permanently resolve the issue.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort pr

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such symptoms are often caused by a color display profile assigned to your display that either doesn't conform to industry standards or uses features that are incompatible with LR.  To diagnose this quickly:

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-...

If that is the cause of the problem, the article gives next steps how to permanently resolve the issue.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much John for the quick reply which is very helpful, reverting to the sRGB remedied the problem, so it is time to re-calibrate my monitor, evidently the old calibration has become corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you identified the cause.  If you're on Windows, Windows Update has had a nasty habit of replacing the current profile with a bogus profile from the display manufacturer -- just something to be aware of.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines