• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image shifts in LR classic window

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Ventura 13.3.1 on a Mac mini M2 Pro & an Eizo CS2740 monitor. I noticed in LR 12.3 that the image I am working on within the main window shift slightly right to left, perhaps one or two pixels. You can see the image shifting more clearly when looking at the image's vertical edge on the right. The shifting only occurs within the main window.

It happens when rolling the mousing around within an image (newly imported or already edited) or over the right side panels (not the left panels), over the filmstrip & in the empty space around the image. It does not happen if there is no mouse movement. I use a Logitech Mouse Master 3 but have tested this with an older wired Apple mouse & the same thing happens. Distracting & unstable when image editing. I don't have this problem with any other application.

Very odd.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add: the issue doesn't appear in the Library module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For cross-referencing, this is @owl bits first post on Lightroom Forums... detail of note, it doesn't happen with GPU is off in Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest info on this issue:

I have found that my issue went away when I changed Ventura's System Settings under Displays from scaled (2560x1440) to native. Then when I reverted to scaled again the issue did not reappear. However, when I then changed the right side panel (Tools) in Develop mode to its narrowest, the shifting issue returned. I then widened the panel a few pixels & the shifting went away again. The GPU settings in Lightroom are on full acceleration & all currently seems to be OK. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To clarify through further testing, regarding my initial post, the shifting only occurred within Lightroom's main window. On further testing, it had nothing to do with the mouse & shifting would occur even without intervention on my part, ie. whether working actively on the image or just observing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines