Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import from Mobile app to Lightroom classic

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I started to use the Lightroom Mobile app on my Android device. I am syncing my photos on the mobile to my Lightroom cloud.

On my laptop, I am using Lightroom Classic. I don't want to upload my photos from the laptop to the cloud and hence have deactivated the cloud sync.

My question is: How can I get the photos from the cloud (that I have taken on my mobile phone) into Lightroom classic? I was hoping for a one way sync option? Any useable workaround known?

If I am opening the Lightroom app on my Laptop, then I find all pictures from the mobile right there. But to my understanding both applications are using different cataloges.

Thanks

Sven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only images in LrC on your computer that would get uploaded to the Cloud system are ones YOU would place in a Collection and then Sync that collection.

If you do not Sync any collections then Nothing from your computer would get uploaded to the cloud system.

But to get whatever images you have synced from LrM on you Android device to LrC on your computer you have to Enable the Sync system In LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines