• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation issue

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchase the LrC but when I try to install it in my Mac it does not even start, the system ask me to double click on the folder but when I do so nothing happen.

my Mac system is updated, I try to use the Adobe repair and uninstall current LR (I also erase my current LR manually by sending all the correlated files to the trash)

I tried some YouTube video and the maximum I could be able to do was the attached photo

A796B840-E904-4397-AAB9-211BAE002ED1.jpeg

Hopefully somebody can help me as I already paid for the product and erase my old one 😞

tks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow some additional information in case it helps

Mac System: Sur Big 11.2.3

Mac Configuration:

• 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core

• 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

• Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need the ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP installed, and be Signed In with the APP.

Then you can install Lightroom-Classic by clicking on the [Install] button in the App.

Download Creative Cloud Apps

CC DESKTOP APP DOWNLOAD

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines