• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

large batch export errors

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed recently in Lrc that large batches of exported images (1000+) has errors in the files produced. Sometimes it's a file generated from another file and other times it has weird visual glitches embedded in them.  I'm currently working on a cinema dng sequence but this would apply to any timelapse work. One work around is to go through every single file, let it update and then re export it. Sometimes a generate dng preview and save metadata is required. Does anyone know what's going on? I'm on Mac Catalina running the latest versions of all the software and I've only noticed this problem in the last couple of months or so. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed that if I copy a spot removal and paste to to a 1000 images that a dozen or so will have glitches. It appears to be a tear in the image. Going to those individual frames and loading them into the Develop module and then re-exporting will usually fix them. I'm also noticing flucuations in exposure even if the files have the same settings. Has lightroom always been this inaccurate or is this a bug? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines