Exit

Licence permanente Adobe Lightroom 6.0

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous
J'ai un soucis !

Je vous explique depuis le début : la carte graphique de mon MacBook Pro de 2012 lâche, et donc impossibilité d'ouvrir LightRoom 6.0 sans faire déconner tout l'ordi. J'ai donc trouvé un MacBook de 2018 de rechange, et je voudrais réinstaller Lightroom que j'ai acheté en licence permanente en 2015, cependant c'est impossible... On me demande de repayer une licence, alors que je l'ai déjà payée... Et vu le prix des licences actuelles, ça m'embête un peu de repayer pour un service que j'ai déjà payé...
Quelqu'un aurait une solution ..?

[Moderator: Moved to the appropriate Lightroom forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more informations including the following : 

Adobe product and version number 

Operating system and version number 

The full text of any error message (s) 

Please post the exact version numbers of your operating system and your Lightroom 6.

Be aware: Lightroom 6 isn't compatible with newer MacOS version. Especially the 32bit installer program doesn't run.  

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also please explain this (from the translation to English):

I am asked to repay a license, even though I have already paid for it

What do you see that indicates you have to pay again? Give us the exact words. When does this happen? Be specific

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines