• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 presets v. Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at upgrading from Lightroom 5 to Lightroom Classic but note that LR5 has many more develop module presets available.  I'm talking about the ones that come with the program, not any custom presets.  Is there anyway to get the expanded set of presets available in LR5 in LRCC?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

I forget at what version of LrC they did this, but by default they turned off most presets as a performance issue. Evan though the presets vs performance issue is not applicable until more than hundreds of presets are installed.

To turn them back on, in the Presets Panel, you click on the + symbol and manage, then click on the ones you want.

Oh, and some got re-organized.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last sentence should read " in LR5 into LR Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forget at what version of LrC they did this, but by default they turned off most presets as a performance issue. Evan though the presets vs performance issue is not applicable until more than hundreds of presets are installed.

To turn them back on, in the Presets Panel, you click on the + symbol and manage, then click on the ones you want.

Oh, and some got re-organized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, you were posting at the same time I was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found the answer under "manage presets" when you click the + to the right of the presets tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines