Exit

Lightroom 6.0

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6.0

Dear,
I have a Lightroom 6.0 version 1014445 that I purchased. The serial number is 1160-xxxx
However, I lost the order. As I reinstalled High Sierra I could no longer run my Lightroom nor can I download it from your site. After the backup when opening Lightroom, the Information Report for Lightroom: Lightroom quit unexpectedly information appears. Then I had the ID xxxx@iNet.hr which I turned off and set a new ID xxxxx@gmail.com. Please help me to set up Lightroom again.

Thank you
Marijan Molnar

[Moderator]

[personal information removed per policy - 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/email-signatures-and-personal-informati...

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find the appropriate download links

Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools

Scroll down to the section "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 Direct Download Links"

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Axel, I worked as instructed and solved my problem!

Marijan Molnar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so you have got the link for the latest version of Lr from Alex. That installer is the full application and you do not need to update it. There are no other updates.

You will have to log on to the original Adobe ID a/c that the original installation was "activated". The license key allows you to have two activated computers at any point in time and you should deactivate the previous unit before you proceed. If you are unable to complete this process you will have to contact Adobe directly via a chat to assist. Be aware that Adobe has discontinued support for version six a couple of years ago.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really curious about that link to the Lightroom 6 downloads. I used to offer that link, but whenever I check it (and I just checked it again) all I get is "Access denied". So what is the deal with that link? Why does it seem to work for some but not for others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

it's really curious. I've check the links every time before I post the link to this site and when the links wouldn't work I'll never post the link.

Have you tried another browser and enabled cookies?

I try it from Germany, perhaps that's the difference !?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim, I used Firefox because I couldn't open it on Google Chrome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, I am also not able to download from those links. First off I am almost always signed in on the Creative Cloud App and I do not have a license for key Lr6, so I just believe Adobe knows that I do not possess a License Key for 6.  I have for each of 1 through 5 but then I went straight into the subscription model.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The links worked for me on Safari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Denis, I worked on Axel's instructions and solved my problem!

Marijan Molnar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also a direct download link available at the sight below.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html 

Important to read carefully and see the screen capture from the main page.

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 1.12.42 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines