• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 zusätzlich installieren

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich nutze LR Classic auf zwei Rechnern. Zusätzlich möchte ich auf einem weiteren Gerät Lightroom 6 installieren.  Hierzu besitze ich noch die Lizenz und die Setup-Datei. Leider werden meine früheren Zugangsdaten (von mir gespeichert) nicht mehr akzeptiert.

Lightroom 6 ist noch auf einem Notebook gespeichert und läuft dort auch noch, das ich verschrotten will.

Hat jemand eine Idee wie eine Installation doch noch möglich ist?

Horst>Beste Grüße / best regards<br />Horst
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

There are contradictory informations in the app.
I attach 3 screenshots. In the one called LR6 Systeminfo there is LR 6 without a designation "mobile". in the others you´ll see the word "mobile".  I hope that I need not worry any more about this.
You have been a great help to me and I thank you, too, for your info about multiple installations.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich attach hte English translation of my posting:

I use LR Classic on two computers. I would also like to install Lightroom 6 on another device. I still have the license and the setup file for this. Unfortunately, my previous access data (saved by me) is no longer accepted.

Lightroom 6 is still stored and running on a notebook that I want to scrap.

Does anyone have any idea how an installation is still possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What "previous acess data" do you mean?

What do you mean by "not accepted"? Please provide details. What happens when you try? If there is an error message, please provide the exact word-for-word error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous access data are the login data to the account that I had used years ago when LR 6 was the current version. With not accepted I meant the message "... no account asociated with the emal address".

I just tried an installation on the device on which my photography CC subscripion is running.
Here the protocol of my proceeding as exact as possible:

• I start Lightroom_6_LS11.exe. Thereafter the installer starts.
  • A login is required. The login data which I applied years ago when Lightroom 6 was the current version fail.
  • I am able to make use of a QR-code which is presented. I copy the web data presented to Chrome and start.
  • I sign into my account with my current login data (not those of years ago). The only app I have subscribed is CC photography.
  • The installation finishes with ok.
  • Then I am asked to enter a serial no. which is my Lightroom 6 license. The code is accepted.
  • Surprisingly a window pops up offering Lightroom versions 2 to 5, but never version 6. Thus I chose no. 5.
  • Thereafter I am asked again to enter a serial no. I tried with the license code for Lightroom 6 and also for V 5 which I had installed prior to Lightroom 6. Both fail.
  • I get invited to contact Adobe support but there is nothing but the message “invalid serial no” or so.
  • Nevertheless Lightroom 6 opens with the mobile version and reveals an unlimited access in the Help menu. The app provides a new catalog so My goal seems to have been achieved.
    After all the aforementioned error messages the procedure seems very strange to me.

I have never worked with the mobile version. Is there anything different from the “normal” version?
I have not proceeded with what I described on the device desired but on my Windows home computer on which I use my photography subscription. What should I do to uninstall it now and run the same procedure on the correct device? I want to avoid another error message like “… installed on too many devices”.

I would be pleased  to learn your comment on this and your reply to the outstanding questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is "mobile version"? If there is a menu command Help->System info, show us the first 10 lines or so.

If you want to avoid “… installed on too many devices”, then on your old notebook that you are going to scrap, open Lr 6 on this notebook and Sign Out, or uninstall Lr 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are contradictory informations in the app.
I attach 3 screenshots. In the one called LR6 Systeminfo there is LR 6 without a designation "mobile". in the others you´ll see the word "mobile".  I hope that I need not worry any more about this.
You have been a great help to me and I thank you, too, for your info about multiple installations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cnnot view attachments here. Please use the "Insert Photos" icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted from pdf to jpg and hope I can see them.LR6 Help.jpgLR6 mobile.jpgLR6 Systeminfo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Du hast Lightroom 6. Das ist der Vorgänger von Lightroom Classic, bevor Adobe die Namensgebung auf unverständliche Weise durcheinander gebracht hat. Das mittlere Bild (Erste Schritte ...) ist lediglich ein Hinweis, dass Du dort Hinweise findest, wie Du deine Desktopversion mit der Mobileversion verbinden kannst.

Du willst 6.0 installieren. Die letzte 6er Version ist 6.14. Von Adobe bekommst Du dazu keinen Support mehr. Keine Downloads, kein Support, einfach nichts. Daher gibt es auch ein Problem, wenn Du an zu vielen Orten (mehr als 2) angemeldet bist. Daher unbedingt abmelden vor dem Deinstallieren oder wegwerfen eines Rechners.

Wenn Du zweimal nach einer Lizenznummer gefragt wirst, heisst das, dass Deine 6er Lizenz eine Upgradelizenz ist. Dann musst Du auch die Nummer des Vorgängerprodukts haben.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@F. McLion 

Ganz herzlichen Dank für Deine ausführliche Information.
Jetzt bin ich voll im Bild und kann LR6 beruhigt verwenden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Du brauchst keine Übersetzung zu posten. Das Forum hat eine integrierte Übersetzungsfunktion.

FMcLion_0-1711788137462.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines