Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom Classic lento e travando on macOS Big Sur

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uso Mac Big Sur com imac 27 2017, 24GB RAM. Está atualizado assim como o LIghtroom CC. Há umas duas atualizações achei muito bom o programa, rapido, tinha melhorado. Mas ultimamente tenho tido muito problema, acho lento em alguns momentos. E sempre fiz muitas tarefas ao mesmo tempo, exportar vários arquivos de várias pastas diferentes e etc e importando novas. Mas ultimamente tem travado bastante. Hoje inclusive travou de corromper o catálogo. É estranho, ainda consigo ter algum movimento no programa, mas as exportações pararam, dai tentei cancelar e consegui fechar o programa aparentemente normal. Mas depois nao consegui reabrir. Clico e ficava tentando rodando sem acontecer nada e até todo o computador começou a travar. Depois de reiniciar ao tentar abrir o catálogo, estava corrompido. Não sei o que andam fazendo mas voltem um pouco pois está muito dificil de trabalhar assim. 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic due to the app freezing & crashing. Are your catalog & images saved on an external drive or the local storage of your Mac?

Please go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Lightroom Classic is added to the list with a check mark in front of it. If Lightroom Classic is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder. Also, grant permissions to Lightroom Classic under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

You can also try to reset the preferences of Lightroom using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e

Please backup your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My catalog is in my local drive and the photos are on an external drive. 

But they always have and didn't had those problems. 

Tried the routine about system preferences but it didn't help.

I think the bad guy is HDR. 

I usually go doing HDR with keyboard shortcut and pressing X. Sometimes I had 50 queues with no problem. 

But now I was doing that and something strange happened and got the colored round icon cpu thinking and waited until the computer restarted. Openened all again, did some more work and had a flaw. Almost corrupted the catalog but it made it to work. 

The other times it froze i thought it was because i had many export queues and was doing this hdr batch. but now i had only a few, like 4 HDR queues and nothing else running and it froze bad. 

I feel like backing up the catalog everytime I quit now because i never know when it will crashes. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines