Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Not Syncing Color Properly

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone! 

So I'm a wedding photographer and I rely very heavilly on the sync option in Lightroom Classic. Recently I have been running into the problem where the sync appears to have lost the ability to properly transfer the settings to the "pasted" photo. It doesn't give me any technical errors but I beautiful edit will paste to a new photo washed out and lacking a good amount of the color and warmth. 

I've started a new calatog, optimized the catalog, restarted multiple times and done just about everything I can think of. If anyone has any advice that would be hugely helpful. This issue is going to make my workflow take dozens of hours longer than it should

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @Samantha383915368e8p. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. Moving this post from Ecosystem to Lightroom Classic. I'll need more info, like screenshots or video recordings of what you see, to help you figure this out. Please share more details.

Does the image appear washed out in Grid or Filmstrip, or even when you open it in the Develop Module?

As a test, try creating a preset of your final edits & then use the preset to batch-edit a substantial number of images at once and confirm if the issue exists.

Let me know how it goes.
Thanks!

Sameer K

(Use '@mention' to tag me when you reply)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines