Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom Mobile - Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get what youve edited in lightroom mobile to lightroom CC with the same settings to create a preset on lightroom CC? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have sync enabled, that is what is happening.

What exactly is not working on your end?

Also, please let us know the exact application you are talking about. Is it Lr or Lr Classic, as there is no Lr CC.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ive edited a photo on my phone and want to add it to my new preset pack i will sell. but needs to be the same settings in lightroom Classic on the desktop. so i want to copy the settings from lightroom mobile to lightroom Classic

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have Sync enabled in LrC?

Have you checked the Lr Web (LrW) system to see if the edits you have made on you phone show up there?

Also there is NO program called Lightroom CC anymore.

It is LrC, the traditional version of Lr.

LrD for Desktop, the newer Cloud based Desktop and Notebook COMPUTER program.

And LrM, the Mobile version for iOS and Android mobile Devices.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines