• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom....not uploading or showing video clips?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom not uploading video clips, all photos shot in the same session fine....but no video clips uploaded, clearly they are there i can play them back on my camera. Sound like a classic....i need to check/click something somewhere?

Lightroom up to date, no issues with card reader/card.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble with the video clips. May I know the video clip format? Also, If you import any other random video in Lightroom Classic, does it work? You may try an download a sample video clip from the internet and check if you can import that in Lightroom?

Also, you are seeing this issue after the latest update? Lightroom Classic 10.1.1?

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Mohit

You will have to bare with me iam not the most tech savvy shooter out there...lol

I believe the Canon 5D3 shoots video The Canon 5D Mark III saves its video files in the MOV format, using MPEG-4 AVC/H. 264 encoding. Taken from the net

Just tried uploading with Sony RX camera LR says no preview available for this file which is an MP4….but it does load them to Lightroom and I can play the video

Regards

Shaun

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines