• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 10 has removed all keywords from my images.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After September 2020 update LR has removed all keywords from my images.

I van see all my keywords on the keywords list however the list shos 0 images for these tags.

Support has told me this is a known bug that needs to be fixed (2 hours with remote suppor coild not find a fix) by Engineers in a future update.

Any one else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never heard of this bug, so I wonder if this is one more example of an Adobe support guy who just says something so he does not have to admit that he doesn't know how to help you. Unfortunately, that happens quite often. I would try to upgrade your old catalog again. You should still have that because upgrading creates a copy.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Johan

Thanks for the input.

The senior technician did work on the computer and saw the issue. All that has been tried failed. Creating a new catalos and importing from the original folder does ot work. It brings a long list of keywords with no images using them. Only images tagged after the update have keywords. It seem LR recognizes the tags but does not see the tags attached any image

Adobe recognized this is a bug they are still working on a fix ( or at least I have been told)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it is a bug they are working on, then this must be one of the rarest bugs in the history of Lightroom. I have not heard or seen any other report about it, which is very odd, because anyone upgrading a catalog would immediately see it if it happened to them too.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines