• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC Book Module - Some thumbnails disappear at some zoom settings

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope somebody can give some tips to help me solve this.
I am using LR CC 10.1.1 on an iMac with Catalina.
I am using the Book Module to design a book, and in the Multi-Page View when I am fully zoomed in so the thumbnails are largest I can see all of the images on every page. As I zoom out so that I see more pages on the screen some of the thumbnails disappear, such that when I am fully zoomed out only 12 of the pages out of 120 have thumbnails showing, all of the others show blank white pages.
Sometimes when I zoom in and then out again more images appear, and then I do it again and they disappear again.
I have tried rebuilding Smart Previews for every image in the book but that doesn't solve it. 
LR obviously has access to the previews of the images but for some reason is choosing not to show them at some magnifications, any suggestions most welcome 🙂

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved it!

I discarded all Smart Previews and all 1:1 Previews for all images in the book, and then rebuilt them all, and that appears to work.
Some of the previews must have been corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Spoke to early. It's come back again. It appears that the previews are corrupting in some way, as I have to keep discarding them and recreating them to see the thumbnails.

Looks like a bug, hopefully fixed in a futurte release!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines