• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Preferences Presets changing camera

Contributor ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to LR Classic on my imac Big Sur Preferences > Presets and change the camera to Fuji X100V and then close preferences and then re-open preferences>presets the camera shows my iphone X even though it is not connected to the imac. 

How do I get the camera presets to stop changing the camera presets?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The camera model showing in Preferences Presets is for the currently selected image file. You most likely have an image file from your iphone selected. Try it with a raw image file from your Fuji X100V selected. More here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/raw-defaults.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. You were correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, how does that work when you are importing new images or new images from a new camera. Its not stickey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the link I provided it explains your Raw Defaults settings options, which are Adobe Default (by default), Camera Settings (your in-camera settings), or Preset, which allows you to create and use a preset to define the Develop settings you want applied on Import. When you go to Preferences> Presets with a newly imported raw file you should see your camera model in the Camera selector. Unfortunately, there is a bug with the 'Default' setting display, which always shows 'Adobe Default' regardless of the setting you manually applied for that camera model. In addition there is a rather long delay (5-10 sec.) before the camera model and setting fields are initially populated and the settings panel is too narrow. I have created and assigned Default Develop Setting presets for all of my camera models so that I can apply custom camera profile, WB, and Detail panel settings on import.

Raw Default Settings.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines