• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Version 10.2. Secondary Display Loupe view blurry in Develop Module

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Secobdary monitor works fine in Loupe view at all magnification in Library mode. Once I swtich to Develop mode the secondary display in Loupe view will be fine for a split second and then it will become blurry. Looks like the 1:1 preview generated by the develop module  during edit is not displayed properly in the secondary monitor.

OSX Catalina. Imac 2021 5k  27". 64 gig RAM. Second Monitor Eizo CS2730

Tried turning off gpu acceleration and smart preview. No dice.

Work around is to go back to Library module to do loupe magnification after edit in Develop module. Not the best solution since no real time Loupe magnification during editng in Develop module.

Roll back to 10.1.1 and everything works fine. But I need 10.2 to open gfx100s raw file.

Any advice welcomed. Thanks.LR 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. MacBook Pro 2019 with Big Sur, secondary monitor LG 5K, first second of displaying an image there is a sharp image then blurry/pixelated. As if it loads a small JPEG and shows it in 1:1 loupe view. Tried rebuild previews, GPU to Auto. No effect. really annoying.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Tx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines