• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC crashing for since 16 FEB to present. Opened and FROZE over 20 times. CANNOT work!!!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is getting ridiculous!!! breaking my fustration on my computer would NOT certainly resolve the CONSTANT, recurring problems.

NOW it crashes and sends the reports to Microsoft and shut the program, LRC.

I quit LRC asks to back-up and it will not finish and crashes again, again and again.

Seriously, on the 3rd day and cannot get anything done. worry that the catalog is corrupt, backups unsaved, etc

PAID for FULL apps subscription for last 2 years. MAINLY used Lightroom Classic and have put up with the frequent crashes over the years. This time takes the cake. 

Already tried to sign in and out cloud several times to NO avail.

Does ANYONE have found a more reliable program to replace LRC?

THANKS

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear of your challenges.

Can you please provide the version of LR Classic you are using as well as the version of Windows?

I assume you are not experiencing the same issue with other applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Je vis actuellement la même chose que toi.  Il y a des bugs par dessus bugs... impossible de travailler avec tout ça... j'ai fait mes mises à jour et là j'essaie de contacter mais c'est fermé... Je suis complètement découragée...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines