• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC is soooo slooowwww

Contributor ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest update 10.1.1 and LRC is getting slower by the updates! Today I timed it out at 1 min.11 secs to load.  From Click until I was able to select an image. From Loading to the other day I noticed, an d posted, that if I make a chnage in Develop, the  changes do not show in in the Library. The list of  problems just keeps growing both in LR and PS.

Using Win 10 latest upodate and libray(88899 images).  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that option has crossed my mind, I will do a complete backup  as soon as today I hope and then go that route...almost done with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, backed up and removed LRC 10.1.1 and went back to LRC10. A BIG improvement in opening - 20.5 seconds.  I hope this get resolved soon. Thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines