• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Map not displaying properly in High Sierra

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to High Sierra and now the map does not display properly. On zoom, the main window freezes at a certain zoom level no matter what level I select. Also, I cannot cause it to reset unless I quit the app and reopen. And then it freezes again at a certain zoom. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do Help > System Info and report the exact version of LR you're running. (LR's update is unreliable and often fools people about which version they're running.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a very satisfactory answer, but may save a bit of time.  I have exactly the same symptoms.  I found if I click on Library, then Develop, then go back to Map, it works correctly for a short time, then freezes again.  Better than quitting and restarting Lightroom every time.

I'll be looking anxiously for a true fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem - latest High Sierra & Lightroom Classic.  I don't think its anything to do with High Sierra, Its just Abobe being careless and not giving a dam (no pun intended).   The Map module is totally unusable.   I've had my fill with Adobe, so I'm now looking for an alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines