Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Adjustment Brushes

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I updated and currently have Lightroom 10 and the presets I use most disappeared. I was able to add them again but all of the adjustment brushes I had are no where to be found.  I tried re-installing them but they just won't show up. I've tried looking online and in the community but nothing is working.   They show up in the local adjustment presets but not in the program.  Someone help me please. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the 'Store presets with this catalog' setting by any chance, or change it? Maybe you used that and it got unchecked by the update?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Edit>preferences>presets. Click on "Restore Local Adjustment Presets.

cross fingers and toes while doing that, got it from https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-adjustment-brush-presets-ar...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines