• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Maximize Restore Minimize boxes at top right of Lightroom window

Explorer ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to Lightroom 2015.10. The program works OK but it is missing the icons at the very top right of the window (which all Windows programs have) for Minimize, Restore and Maximize. There is just nothing there in the title bar.

I use Windows 10, most recent version.

Suggestions appreciated?

PS. If I need to reinstall Lightroom, will I lose all my presets, catalogs etc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Your screenshot seems to indicate that you are in Full screen mode with menubar, so pressing Shift+F twice should restore the top right buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JBStar,

As you are not able to see the Minimize, Restore and Maximize tabs on top, you can try reinstalling Lightroom and No you will not lose your presets and catalog.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did reinstall Lightroom 2015.10 from the Adobe Creative Cloud panel (and checking "No, keep app preferences"). The reinstalled product still does not have the Minimize, Restore and Maximize icons. Here is what the top right of my Lightroom looks like:

top-right.png

For comparison, here is what the top right of my Photoshop looks like, with the icons that are missing in my Lightroom.

top-right Ps.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot seems to indicate that you are in Full screen mode with menubar, so pressing Shift+F twice should restore the top right buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the quick, accurate help!!

Regards, Jeremy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pressing Shift+F once or twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the problem that I had today.  As suggested, I pressed Shift+F twice.  Ta-da, all fixed.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fix. What did I  do to make this occur (so I can avoid it happening again)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You probably hit Shift-F or F or the equivalent menu option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines