• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse wheel scroll problems

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having an issue today with Lightroom Classic.  While in the library mode, the mouse in grid view scrolls too fast.  One click on the mouse wheel moves from picture one to picture 11, then picture 21.  Moving the slider on the side of the grid view produces the same results.  I upgraded to the latest version today and it still does the same problem.  I changed my mouse to find no success.  LR works fine on my laptop, just not my desktop.  I surched high and low in the preferences to find something, but no luck there.  Any suggestions anyone????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Outside of LrC, on your computer, either in the OS or in software provided for the mouse, check your settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All of the settings are correct in Windows 10 for the mouse.  The only time I have this issue is with LR library in grid view.  The scroll arrows on the keyboard work fine, it is just the mouse.  I use that as a work around, but not having the mouse is frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines