• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple keyword search

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lr for about 6 months, I keyworded most of the photos, still have more to do. On some photos I used multiple keywords, and was wondering if I could search for more than one at a time. For example, I am looking for a bird in winter in a tree in the snow, the keywords I have are; bird, winter, snow and tree, can  I search for photos that have all four keywords?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

You can do this using the library filter bar. Open the text filter (Ctrl+F) and make sure the rule is set to 'Contains All'.

How to find photos in a catalog in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Filter Bar, select "bird" as the keyword in column 1 of the Filter Bar, select "winter" as the keyword in Column 2 of the Filter Bar, and so on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj_paigeDo you mean Column 1 and 2 of the Metadata?  I don't know of any columns in the filter bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what dj_paige is referring to:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  That's what I thought he meant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was helpful... In the new versions of Lightroom I am not seeing the ability to add columns? The little drop down menu icon is not something I am seeing. How do you Add Column? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was helpful... In the new versions of Lightroom I am not seeing the ability to add columns? The little drop down menu icon is not something I am seeing. How do you Add Column?

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? What exact version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this using the library filter bar. Open the text filter (Ctrl+F) and make sure the rule is set to 'Contains All'.

How to find photos in a catalog in Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple is good, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines