Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

New LR Classic absurdly slow on HDR merging

Contributor ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I update to the new version that has "Performace improvements" but then when I try to do an HDR merge it takes about 5 times if not more what it used to be? Seriously Adobe... You guys have to be joking.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not Adobe in this forum, we are other Lightroom Classic users. YOu need to address your concerns directly to Adobe, not us.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried it on some 36MP D810 images and it zipped right along on my Win 10 PC, perhaps faster than earlier versions.

If you are asking for help, give us something to go on, like your computer info and the types of files you are working on.

Kenneth Seals

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines