• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D850 Focus Shift Shooting

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a new Nikon D850 camera and one of the new features is Focus Shift Shooting (Focus Stacking). This feature allows you to create a separate folder for your Focus Shift photos you take. I use the cable that comes with the camera to download my images. I connect the cable directly to the camera and plug the other end into a USB port. Then within Lightroom Classic I download the images to my computer, however when I do this it does not download the folders only the images.

Is there away to setup Lightroom Classic so it will download the separate folders that is on the XQD card into separate folders in Lightroom Classic?

Thanks

Message was edited by: Richard Higgins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Import screen's Destination panel, is an option menu labelled "Organize".

This governs how the images are to be distributed in subfolders within the destination location that you specify.

Choices are "into one folder" (meaning, disregard folders on the card), "by date" (also disregarding folders on the card, but auto-filing pictures into new folders based on the date taken) or "by original folders".

This last option replicates the arrangement of folders on the camera card, into the destination location.

You won't see "by original folders" offered, whenever there is only one image-containing folder on the camera card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines