• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not loading Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue when i opening my lightroom Classic and my lightroom on my mac it just spins and does loading please help!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to open Both Lightroom Classic AND Lighroom Desktop, the cloud based version, at the same time on the same computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would open up lightroom classic , it would begin to load seeing all my imports on the bottom of the screen as soon as hit the develop tab ..  the loading colorful spinning circle of death begins and i the have too force quit the app. I tried deleting application and loading again ,same thing.. but yes I have had them both open in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unnamed.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see any info stating lightroom is reading the preference file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a question on Dec 14th from Just Shoot Me, do you have a response to the specific question?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines