• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste Settings Unavaible in Loupe Mode

Contributor ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what changed unless I am missing something but seems like the ability to paste settings while in loupe mode has been turned off.  Any way to change this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version? Which OS? Which version of the OS? I can't reproduce this on my Mac. What happens when you try?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the holler.  osx 11.1, latest update to LR.   Was getting a 'beep' as if the action wasnt allowed.  I have since restarted the program and it has seemed to be resolved.  However I will leave this open as it has happened before so will report back once problem starts again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to answering Johan's questions: Beware that while in Loupe mode, the Paste Settings command only pastes the settings to the most-selected photo, not to the other selected photos. Workarounds to this confusing design feature: Right-click the selected photos in the filmstrip and do Develop Settings > Paste Settings, or use the Sync Settings button in the lower-right.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines